Thursday, July 19, 2012

LGBT Viewing and Cocktail Reception at the Met

After a year blogging for NicNatDirect I decided to do a more personal blog...and here it is the first one for me...

If you know me, you know that I am thrifty and paying $25 for a museum exhibit is not in my book. As far as I am concerned Museums should be free.
So when I got an invitation for cocktails and a viewing of the "Schiaparelli and Prada: impossible conversations" at the MET I could not resist.



1000+ gay men and cocktails...What a combination...



Long line to get in...long line at the bar...


If you were following my blog before, you know I am not a big fan of Prada, but I must say this exhibit is making a point. If I don't agree with most of her statements the way the show is mounted make sense.
I just wished they had more of Schiaparelli pieces.

Pictures taking is forbidden but I was able to steel some...











This is a very small show in a very big institution only worth the price of admission for a real Fashionista.
If you have been following me you saw my post from Paris Musee Galliera last week...Well ! Go to Paris for some Fashion history...



For my older blogs go to : http://www.nicnatchat.blogspot.com/

A bientôt,
Pierre Candra




1 comment:

  1. Looks like an amazing event Pierre. Yay that you started a personal blog and I'm your first comment! ;)

    ReplyDelete